For airport marketers, there is much to be done and, often, little time in which to do it. We get it! That’s why one of our favorite things to blog about is great tools that can help you get more done in less time. Here’s the latest installment of great online gadgets that we think you’ll like. And as always, please share some of your favorite tools with us in the comments section!
- If you’re looking for an easy online tool that will create great images then Canva is for you! Canva allows you to pick from many of their pre-set dimensions and layouts or create your own, and then personalize them with your own images or pictures from Canva. Some of their presets include Facebook covers, Twitter headers, and even business cards. While you won’t get custom graphics from this tool, it’s a great solution when you need something done ASAP.
- Hootsuite is an online service that will monitor all of your social media accounts in one place. Hootsuite will track which posts are most popular with your followers, what time is the best for you post and many other things that will help make your social media marketing more efficient and effective.
- Trello is an online to-do list and it’s a great way to keep yourself and others organized and on track at work. Using Trello, you can create several “boards” where you make your to-do lists. Your boards can be private or you can make them public and share them with your co-workers. On your boards you can add “cards,” which are your tasks, and these can be arranged in any way you want.
- Piktochart allows you to easily make infographics that look unique and creative. On Piktochart you can pick from lots of pre-made themes and then edit them to fit your needs. There are also several ways to share your new infographics on social media or through e-mail right from the website.
- Prezi is a great alternative to Powerpoint if you want to make your presentations more interesting. Prezi allows you to create presentations online using many of their pre-made outlines, which you can customize, or by making your own. After you’ve made your presentations you can log onto your account from any computer and access them.
- Hey, we’d be missing the mark as marketers if we didn’t add The Quotient Group as a great resource for your marketing needs. (Oh yes, we believe in shameless plugs.) If you haven’t found what you’re looking for in this list of services, you should know that we offer custom solutions like graphic design, social media marketing, dashboard and presentation design, website development and lots of other great things to ensure you’re making the most of your marketing resources. Facebook graphics? Yep. Banner and sign design? Absolutely. Comprehensive marketing plans? Oh yes. Not sure where to start? Give us a call or send us an email. We can’t wait to help!